This video tutorial belongs to the Arts & Crafts category in which Maricela is going to show you how to apply a crimp bead cover. First take a crimp bead cover. Now slide it over the crimp bead through the open jaw. Next take your crimp forming tool and applying a slight pressure to close the crimp bead cover around the crimp bead. If too much pressure is not applied, the crimp bead cover will close evenly around the crimp bead and the effect will be that of a seamless round bead. And that's how it is done. It's as simple as that!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades