In this tutorial, we learn how to attach a charm on a chain with Anna. To begin, grab a pair of pliers in each of your hands. Now, pick up the chain with them and gently lift up one side of the flap. After this, pick up your charm and attach it onto the chain. When finished, attach the chain onto the larger chain (bracelet or necklace), then gently close the chain link back up. You will want to gently press the opening back down leaving no gaps in it, or the chain will come loose and you will lose your pendant. When finished, enjoy your new jewelry piece!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades