In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to attach an eye pin to a French hook. The video is from Jewelry Making Fun. For this you will need nose pliers, an eye pin and a French hook. One way of doing this is to hold the French hook in one hand. With the pliers twist one end of the loop on the French hook to open it slightly. Then put the loop of the eye pin into the loop of the French hook and close the loop with the pliers. The other way is to open the loop of the eye pin, put the French hook loop into it and then close it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades