An EZ-Crimp is a very useful tool in jewelry making; with a rounded loop on one end and a flat rectangulr space equipped with a hole on the other, it allows for the attachment of a piece of wire (inserted through the hole) and can be used to close a necklace.
To attach an EZ-Crimp to your necklace, you'll need pliers and a Mighty Crimper.
Crafty Quickies offer simple to follow craft basics instruction for the time and technically challenged. The Impatient Crafter™ Margot Potter hosts these quick and easy tutorials that show you how to get it right the first time. Here Madge shows you how to use an EZ-Crimp™.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades