Christina of Bright ling Beads explains how to use a fold over crimp to finish an organza ribbon necklace. First, fold down the ribbon approximately an eighth of an inch. Then, fold it down over once again. Make perpendicular folds bringing each fold towards the middle and making the end of the ribbon as wide as the crimp bed. Lay the folded ribbon inside the crimp, leaving a small piece of the ribbon sticking out of the top. Use flat nose pliers to hold the tab of the crimp and hold the ribbon securely. Finally, using another pair of piers, fold down one side of the crimp onto the ribbon and complete this on the other side. You are now ready to attach a clasp or toggle to the end of the ribbon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades