If you can do a crimp, you can easily do this bead tip attachment. Though meticulous and dexterous, jewelry making isn't as hard as it seems, especially when attaching beads. This demonstration video will help walk you through the process of attaching a round leather bead tip to your jewelry masterpiece.
If you can perform the crimp, you can fix a bead tip to a leather necklace, bracelet, or anklet. Our example uses a Thin Round Leather Strand and two different kinds of Sterling Silver Leather Bead Tips, but it doesn't really matter as long as the leather fits snugly into the opening of the bead tip. You will also need some chain nose pliers.
Attaching the Leather Bead Tip:
In the example, the leather is inserted into the bead tip as far as it will go. Since the bead tip is round to begin with, all you need to do is perform a crimp to flatten it out. Use the midsection of the pliers' teeth to get more leverage in crushing the metal around the leather.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades