This video will show you how to make a beautiful and dramatic beaded necklace with a pendant. She uses a sterling steel shield pendant but you can use any pendant you like. You can choose any type of beads depending on the look you would like to achieve. In this case hematite beads are used to create a medieval look. You will also want soft flex beading wire, needle nose pliers, beads, lobster clasp, and sterling silver spacers. Create a patter and then go to town with your beading. Try making a matching bracelet or earrings to go along with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades