If your diamond ring has lost some its sparkle, it might time to clean it. Diamonds might be expensive, but you can easily clean them with simple household products. Follow the steps in this video and that rock will be shining again in no time!
Step 1: Soak
Soak the ring for 20 minutes in a mixture of 1 cup warm water and ¼ cup ammonia.
Step 2: Rinse
Rinse the ring in a solution of warm water with a splash of dishwashing liquid.
Step 3: Scrub gently
Gently scrub around the diamond and the ring with a toothbrush. Use the bristles of the toothbrush to clean hard-to-get-to areas around the diamond. Use toothpaste to scrub the diamond.
Step 4: Rinse
Rinse the ring thoroughly with warm water.
Step 5: Dry
Set the ring on a lint-free towel and let it dry.
Step 6: Show off
Show off your sparkling clean diamond.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades