In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to easily clean sterling silver. The materials required for this task are: ceramic or glass bowl, tablespoon, hot water, baking soda and aluminum foil. Begin by crumpling up the aluminum foil and place it at the bottom of the bowl. Then place 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda on top of the foil. Now fill the bowl 3/4 full of hot tap water. Then place the sterling silver into the bowl and leave it in for about 5 minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who have sterling silver jewelry and would like to learn how to clean it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades