Want to make even the newest of jewelry look antique? Then you've stumbled upon the right jewelry crafting video. Take a gander to learn how to color brass flower findings using Lumiere paints and Gilder's Paste.
These two colorants can add a vintage patina to your necklaces and bracelets.
In this video B'sue shares her latest techniques to colorize brass flower findings with Lumiere paints on a sponge, Gilder's Paste Accent and Diamond Glaze finish. She likes to drift very fine glitter into the final glaze for additional sparkle. Applying the Lumiere paints with a sponge on the clean metal takes on a washed tie-dye effect. Layer the petals to make dimensional floral clusters to wire on to a necklace crescent base (shown in the video) or to drip from chain to make showy designer necklaces. It's so easy you won't believe it! Just prep your findings first and in an afternoon you can compose MANY flower cluster charms or pendants, which can now become the focals of eye-popping fashion jewelry in the vintage style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades