If you enjoy creating vintage inspired jewelry, then there's no way you can get around not using brass stampings. Already infused with a rusty colored hue, they're very antique-looking and their colors can be altered. Check out this jewelry crafting video to learn how to color vintage flower brass stampings using materials including acrylic paint and resin.
You'll learn how to make vintage-style flower power clusters for jewelry collage, reminiscent of 60's jewelry. Also, a discussion of American made brass stampings, enameling them with acrylic paints and ICE resin. Also discussed are basing drilling and riveting techniques, and how to mix resin as well as the superior qualities of the ICE resin brand product.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades