In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to make a charm bracelet. The materials needed to make the bracelet are: a light silver plated chain, 100 grams of plain glass mix, 1 toggle clasp and 100 headpins. All these materials can bought from Beads Unlimited. The tools needed for the bracelet are: flat-nosed pliers, round-nosed pliers and cutters. This video is descriptive and clearly explains all instructions. This video is at a slow pace and provides step-by-step instructions that will allow users to easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy crafting and making homemade accessories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades