You know those trendy little jewelry stores that line Melrose and Robertson Blvd., filled with gorgeous yet offbeat knick knacks boasting sleek '60s contours and not too much bling? Well, you can create a similar "pretty, but not too pretty" piece of jewelry by watching this tutorial.
Jeweler Preston Reuther shows how to make a crystal in a basket (a crystal wrapped around with wire to secure it as a pendant) using wire jewelry techiniques. This is a simple yet very elegant and chic piece that will match any bohemian outfit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades