The ancient Romans were well known for their decadence. Whether it was coddling enough vino to fill every barrel in donkey kong or having nightly orgies with any partner of their choosing, they knew how to party and could put any frat boy to shame with their decadent endurance.
One of the Romans' most favored indulgences was jewelry, and Romans of all classes aspired to the most expensive and elegant looking pieces they could find. Replicate a Roman wire cuff by watching this tutorial.
Preston Reuther shows how to make a Roamn Cuff Bracelet using wire sculpture techniques.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades