If your little girl loves jewelry making but you're scared she's going to poke her eye out with a wire when you're not looking, sleep soundly at night by teaching her how to craft shrink plastic jewelry. Perhaps the safest and easiest forms of jewelry making, it involves only shrink plastic and a mini oven (which you would help out with).
Check out this video by Craftster to learn how to make a cherry necklace from plastic shrink wrap.
All it takes is some shrink plastic, colored pencils, scissors, a toaster and just a few other items. Think this is just for kids? Check out this video and see the cool jewelry you can make and it will change your mind!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades