Besides crushed velvet clothing and accessories and anything with a lot of sparkly sequins, tribal jewelry is very in this holiday season. While it isn't necessarily as festive or as glitzy as the other fashion trends, it's uniquely, naturally beautiful and really makes a statement.
In this segment from Beads, Baubles and Jewels, Linda Peterson along with host Katina Forte' create a beautiful organic necklace simulating wood in polymer clay.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades