Walk into L.A. hotspot Kitson any day of the week and you're sure to find a teeming collection of celebrity endorsed jewelry, at least half of which are bohemian and breezy, made out of skilled wire wrapping and exotically colored gemstones. They're pretty, yes, but unless you have a celebrity's budget they're also hard to attain for the average person.
But luckily for you, crafting your own wire jewelry is not dificult. In this tutorial, you'll be run through how to create wire rings, in which a wire wraps around a crystal or stone in intricate patterns and then doubles back to connect to the ring. This particular video teaches you how to make a turquoise nugget ring.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades