Love bangles? Even know what a bangle is? Well, it's a rigid bracelet or anklet, and can be made from metal, wood or other rigid surface. They're quite fashionable, and what's even more fashionable? -- homemade bangles!
Judi is always looking for new surfaces to stamp on—and she's found a great new canvas. Actually, it's not canvas at all, it's wood. There's no sanding involved, no priming, no prepping. These bangles are ready to go... dip 'em, dunk 'em, or dye 'em—no matter what...they end up "bangle-icious"!
Featured Products: Diamond Glaze and Glass Beads
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades