This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to create a floral antique photo stand. The photo stand can be used to place photos or picture cards and it also doubles up as a candle stand. A picture holder measures 4 1/2 inches from top of the ring to the top of the stand. But, you can have different length. Take a lid of a tin and drill a small hole in the center. Place a wire through the hole. Apply generous amount of glue on the outer side of the lid. Sprinkle beads on to the glue and press them down. Cut an 18" piece of 20 gauge craft wire and wrap it around a marker pen twice at the center of the wire. Make a 90 degree bend at the point where the wires meet. This will make the wire post to hold the beads. Arrange the beads on the wire post and follow further instructions in the video to complete the project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades