Karen Bratt demonstrates how to make jump rings for jewelry and key chains. To prepare jump rings the things required are a coil of silver plated wire, a pair of round pliers and a pair of cutting pliers. Take the coil of silver plated wire and place it at the wider end of the round pliers. Slowly bend the wire and form a circle around the pliers such that the wire coils. As you bend allow the coil to come up the beaks of the pliers until you make half a dozen of jump rings. Take it out of the pliers and using the pair of cutting pliers snip one ring at a time to make individual jump rings. If you have difficulty you could use pliers with longer arms. These form jump rings of the same size for your jewelry. For, key chains, use a thicker wire and bend the wire to form a larger circle. It is better to work with a copper cored-silver plated wire as silver wires are too soft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades