This video demonstrates making a mosaic jewelry box. A plain jewelry box is decorated using different shaped pieces of glass. First, round flat glass pieces are glued in the center of the top and sides. Then a ring of glue is put around the circle and rectangular pieces are glued around that. Square tiles are used around the top edge, and odd shaped pieces are used to fill in the rest of the surface area of the box. After it has dried for two hours, a glaze is applied to the entire box. This project makes a very pretty keepsake jewelry box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades