If you haven't heard of Steampunk, then you've obviously been living under a rock for the past couple of years. Steampunk style, which is an ironic style composed of designs that fuse anachronistic technology (proppellers, watch parts, etc.) with Victorian style.
Check out this jewelry crafting video to learn colorization tips and to see how to craft a Steampunk style ring. Come and explore manipulating filigree to make a ring, manipulating whirlygig stampings to encase treasures you can rivet to Steampunk designs. I'll even share a few new pendants I'vemade in the Steampunk style with you. Then you'll learn about Adirondack Paint Dabbers. They work nicely for colorizing brass stampings, especially pierced, textured and filigree pieces. These are acrylic paints so they are great option for those who have sensitivities to other colorization products. We'll also talk a tad bit more about Gilder's Paste and using a brush to best effect with that product!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades