Artbeads demonstrates how to make a wrapped beading loop. First, take a head pin or an eye pin and add the beads that you would like to use. Use chain nose pliers to make a 90 degree bend about 1/8 inch above the bead. Hold the bead so the tail of the wire is facing towards you. Use round nose pliers to position the wire into a loop. Use your fingers to complete the loop. Next, attach chain link or a clasp to the loop. Use another pair of chain nose pliers to wrap the rest of the wire around the stem. Cut off the remaining wire. Flatten the remaining tail with chain nose pliers. Chain nose pliers can also be used to open an eye pin. Attach a charm and then close up the gap with the pliers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades