Bead frames are pretty simple to understand. Rather than simply stringing beads onto a pendant or necklace, you can attach them to bead frames, which come in all shapes and varieties, to make a novel design that can take advantage of negative space. It goes without saying that elaborate bead frames make the entire design more ornamental, whereas a simple round wooden bead base helps put the spotlight on the bead in the center for a subtle glamour.
If you're interested in adding bead frames to your pendants and necklaces but aren't sure how to integrate a chunkier piece of jewelry with delicate beads, then take a gander at this tutorial to learn ways to use bead frames.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades