This video by one of the editors of Art Jewelry magazine, Addie Kid, will show you some basics on how to too drill into metal. Though this video does not show you how to make a specific jewelry design, but does teach skills so you can make your own design. First you'll need a piece of metal, a steel plate, and a small drill with a small bit. First you'll mark the place you want to drill, and punch into the metal with a center punch. The final part is to drill the hole with the drill. You'll need to lubricate the drill bit, and be sure to drill over wood instead of metal. This video has links to other videos by the same person on how to saw metal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades