Jill Erickson of Art Jewelry Magazine demonstrates how to fill a handheld butane torch with fuel. You can purchase butane fuel at a grocery store or at a hardware store. First, uncap the butane fuel can and hold your butane torch upside down. There will be a small opening valve where you will vertically insert the top of the butane fuel can nozzle. Make sure the components are aligned straight up and down. Then, use direct downward pressure to get the fuel into the torch. The fuel can will hiss and then sputter, signaling that you've got a full butane torch. Make sure you use a fully filled torch before you begin your craft projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades