Jewelry-making Techniques demonstrates how to finish your jewelry with crimps and covers. To use crimps and covers to finish your jewelry you will need 2mm crimps, 3mm crimp covers, crimping pliers, a clasp and beading wire. First, attach the clasp by stringing the crimp bead and one part of the clasp onto the wire. Take the end of the wire and string it back through the crimp bead to make a loop. Adjust the crimp bead up to the clasp and use the crimping pliers to crimp the bead. Repeat on the other end of the wire. Next, place the crimp cover over the crimp bead and close it shut with the crimping pliers. Repeat on the other end of the wire to finish off your jewelry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades