In this video, we learn how to fold a ring out of a one dollar bill. First, fold the white edges in at the top and the bottom. Next, fold it in half and then spin it around 180 degrees. Next, fold it in half again, then take the white edge on the right side and fold it down until you can see the 1. now, make a backwards "L" shape and fold it back down, then curl it up. Now fold the L underneath and curl the extra part underneath the 1. Now, place this on your hand and you can wear it as a ring!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades