When shoemaker Robert Pinney invented the first plain but practical bobby pin in 1868, he surely never imagined all of the elaborate variations that would be available today! In this tutorial, a young crafter teaches you how to glam up your bobby pins. Using costume jewelry, sequins or other cheap stuff and a little bit of glue, you can give your old bobby pins a fun new look.
Hollistergirl1O1 has been making jewelry since she was six years old. She designs and teaches how to make handmade jewelry like earrings and friendship bracelets, among other fashion accessories. Although not even a teen yet, this girl knows her jewelry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades