You'll learn how to gloss/polish your polymer clay pendant jewelry in this video. To do this, you'll need a brush. Preferably, a nice, soft brush. You'll also need your clay pendants (of course), some gloss, and aluminum foil. First, you pour two drops of the gloss onto the aluminum foil. Next, you take your brush, put it in the gloss, and run it across your pendant. This will give your pendant a really thin coat of gloss. Be sure to wash your brush soon after, otherwise the gloss will dry and ruin your brush. If you want a thicker coat of gloss, you can use your finger.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades