In this video, we learn how to hide a crimp bead with a crimp bead cover. First, string your spacer followed by a crimp bead and another spacer. At the end, you will have the end piece with the wire protector next to it. Then, bring the piece of jewelry through the crimp bead twice, then through the spacer once more. Now the spacers and crimp beads will be pressed with the crimping tool tightly. Pull on the string to test it out, then slip in your crimp bead cover so it looks like another bead right in the middle. This will finish the bead and look great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades