This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category where you will learn how to knot pearl beads from Brenda. Pearl knotting is making a simple knot between each pearl on a strand. They not only give a professional look, they also keep the pearls in place and prevent them from rubbing against each other. After you have strung the clamp to the end of the string, tie a double over head knot and string your first pearl. Make a simple knot on the string behind the pearl. Grab the string with a tweezers just behind the pearl. Tighten the knot sliding it up to and against the pearl. String the next pearl and repeat the step. It's that simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades