In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a western Macrame or a Chinese flat knot. Both are one and the same. For this take two different color threads, say black and blue bend them and pin them to a flat surface with a safety pin so that the threads are free to move. For this example, black is outer and blue is inner thread. Take the right black and put it over the blue threads. Now put the left black over the right black, then under both the blues and pull it up through the loop and pull both ends to make a lump. Don't tighten the black thread. One end of the black will be above and the other end will be under the blue threads. Take the end that is coming from under and repeat the first step and tighten the knot. Now you got to keep repeating this process for as long as you want. Then take off the threads from the pin and pull the blue thread out and you have your Macrame knot on the black thread.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades