In order to make a macramv© choker necklace, you will need the following: string, scissors, and beads.
To begin, you will need 2 long pieces of string. Make sure that your ends are even. Fold it in half. Make a knot about an inch from the fold. Find something to anchor your loop on.
You should be looking for even strings facing you. Pick up the farthest strand to your right and fold it over the other 3 strands. It will look like a backwards 4. Slide the strand that it farthest to left over to the right, making a 4 from that side. The middle strings should be straight. Thread the end of the left thread through the opposite side loop and pull. This should remind you of the way you tie your shoes. Do the same to the other side. Pull this half knot up. Repeat this over again.
To create patterns with beads, count the number of knots you make and add beads, after deciding how many beads you want per knot. Continue knotting and beading until you reach the end. Make a loop on the end. Cut off the excess.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades