In this video, we learn how to make a vertical striped bracelet cuff out of beads. Start with a long piece of string and string on your beads until you have a length that fits well around your wrist. After this, tie the ends together and cut the tails off the excess string on the short side. now, start to thread through new beads around the entire bracelet. At the end of every few rows, tie it to keep it tight at the end. When you are finished, tie the string and make a knot, then cut off any excess string and wear this around!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades