In this tutorial, we learn how to make a 3D ribbon cuff out of beads. First, you will need a cuff that is already made, then use the string that is hanging off the end. Put on one bead, then thread it through the bead next to it. Continue this all the way around the cuff. Now, tie the string off by threading it through the original loop. Now, string a ribbon around the cuff to make an "x" shape, then add in another ribbon around it. You can tie these into a bow at the end so you have a more girlie look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades