In order to make an adjustable cable necklace, you will need the following: 20 inch adjustable cable chain, a slide bead frame, 2 head pins, 8 mm bi-cone, 8 mm crystal, 2 6-mm round rondells, 2 7-mm jump rings, a pair of nipper tools, a pair of round nose pliers, and a pair of chain nose pliers. Clip the flexible cable wire to the desired length. Remove the crimp from the clasp. Unscrew it. Attach the clasps to either end of the cable. Bead the head pin. Slip it into the notches of the finding and close it, using the chain nose pliers. Attach the jump rings. Place it on your necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades