The term "chibi" means "small person" or "small child" in Japanese. While it can be used to designate such personages in real life, it is more often used to refer to small, doll-like characters in Japanese manga, anime, and jewelry/fashion wares.
In this video you'll miniaturize the world around you by crafting chibi charms, which are tiny people that you can attach to a keychain or your cell phone.
fimo clay (tan)
assorted acrylic paints
regular wire (for the hook)
everything i use can be found at micheals! yay!
enjoy and try it out! you'll love it
*i changed the name to chibi charms(chibi means little) at the last second bcuz my sister said mini ppl charms sounded dumb*
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades