Whether they exist or not, people believe in the spiritual power of angels. That's why, if you walk into any Spencer's Gifts or novelty store, you'll always manage to find tiny wallet-sized "guardian angels." You apparently slip these in your wallet to feel guided and protected.
If you like angels, get your fill of them the non-cheesy way by making a gorgeous necklace you can wear just about everywhere. The angel pendant in this tutorial is made of a lovely wired angel with wings which surmounts a tear-shaped drop pendant in a pearl color.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades