For anyone interested in learning how to make their own jewelry, try the simple steps in this arts and crafts tutorial to make a Bali bead and lampwork bracelet. To make the bracelet, you will need jewelry wire, a sterling silver toggle and clasp, crimp beads, Bali stone beads, lamp beads, silver bead snowflake caps, and silver spacers. The pattern calls for a snowflake cap, two natural stone beads, medium-size spacer, followed by a small spacer. This pattern of sandwiching a stone bead between a series of spacers is then repeated to make the entire bracelet. To finish the bracelet, you will need to put a series of spacers together. The end of the wire is then rethreaded through the spacers to secure the end of the wire and then a crimp bead is smashed to keep the bracelet from unraveling. Follow the steps in this arts and crafts tutorial to learn how to make your own handmade Bali bead bracelet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades