In this video, we learn how to make a beaded 7 petal faerie flower pendant. First, string 14 beads on an 18 inch piece of string. Next, create a circle in the beads, then tie it off. After this, add three blue beads to your first pico stitch, then go through two more beads after this. Continue to do this all the way around the bracelet until you reach the other side. After this, go through the first pico stitch and add one red bead, followed by blue and red beads to make petals. Continue this pattern throughout the entire bracelet until you have made seven petals in total. Add a hook onto the edge of one of the petals, then use it to string onto a chain and wear as a necklace!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades