The author of this video demonstrates how to make beaded jewelry by using simple household items. The materials she uses are assorted beads, crimping beads, string, leather, and earring hooks. First, the author plans her design before she starts creating any jewelry. Once she has decided what she wants to make, the author cuts off a piece of string that is the desired length of the item. Then, she adds a clasp to make sure all the beads she plans to add stay in place. Next, she slides the desired number of beads down the necklace. Finally, she adds the second clasp to the other side of the string so that all the beads can stay in place and fit properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades