In this tutorial, we learn how to make a daisy variation beaded ring. First, thread your needle with 1 yard of fire line. After this, string eight of the 4mm beads onto the thread. Tie these into a loop, then thread the 8mm bead down to the loop and run the needle through the fourth crystal and the 8mm will rest in the middle. Now, add on your petals by adding three seed beads and a 4mm bead, running it through the previous loop. Do this again on both sides and repeat the process. To finish, use the small beads to make the base of the ring, then tie it off on the side of the ring and you will have a beautiful ring!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades