In this tutorial, we learn how to make a beaded Viking knit bracelet. First, pull a craft wire through a draw plate in the largest hole. After this, you will have a knitted weave bracelet. Now, place a hook in the loops at the end of the bracelet, and twist it down, then cut the end of the wire off and place an end cap on. After this, attach different beads and jewels to your bracelet, using wire to keep them in place. These will be one of a kind jewelry pieces that you can't buy in any store, and you can make them exactly how you want them to look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades