In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a beaded watch band with a non-loop watch face. Begin by cutting 2 pieces of the stringing materials to approximately 10 inches. Then put one end of the string through the hole of the watch face and pull it to about halfway. Now users will have 2 strands to work with. Users may choose to making a double strand watch band by putting beads on both strings, or a single strand watch band by running both strands of string through a single bead. Finish by tying the ends of the string together. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to make a watch band for a decorative jewelry accessory.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades