A wire mandala is basically a wire halo of sorts, meant as a geometric configuration which contains the image of a deity. For some, a wire mandala can be used for meditation and stress relief, while for others it is a beautiful religious pendant that can be attached to earring clasps and chains to make necklaces.
Watch this helpful tutorial to learn how to create a beaded wire mandola that's so professional looking it looks like it could be sold at Anthropologie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades