One of the coolest beading effects is the kind that suspends various materials - from flowers to Latticinos - in a clear glass case. Swirled or marbeled shapes can also be added for interest, but either way the resulting work is like looking into a prehistoric block of amber and peeking around at such curious fragments.
In this jewelry making tutorial, Kate Drew-Wilkinson will show you how to create a blue lamp work bead with Latticono, two kinds of Frit, and flowers.
Kate shows you how to use Frit and Latticcino to make an effective abstract bead for use as a pendant with Spectrum Stained Glass remnants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades