Nathan demonstrates how to easily make a button using the Badge A Minit hand press button maker. First, load the button back into the blue ring. Place the artwork, face side up on top of the button back. Add the clear plastic circle on top of the artwork and put the yellow ring on top. Next, flip the apparatus over and put the purple ring on top of it. Then, put the green ring on top of the purple ring. Place one hand on top of the other on top of the green ring and press down firmly until it snaps. Replace the purple and green rings with the red ring and press down again. Next, add the pin piece and then add the green ring. Press the apparatus into the button maker and squeeze. Remove the button from the button maker. It is now ready to be worn and enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades