This is a nice drink; it has a holiday favorite in it, pumpkin, and martinis are a good party drink. First, you will need pumpkin spice liqueur, it's a must, and butterscotch schnapps, also coffee liqueur. You will put ice in a martini mixing bottle, then add one ounce of pumpkin spice liqueur. Next, you will add one ounce of butterscotch schnapps. Next, add half a ounce of coffee liqueur, and half a ounce of half and half. You will need lime slices to garnish, and also graham cracker crumbs at the end. Next, you will mix it all in your martini mixer and shake it up, and before you put the mix you will rub some lime juice on the martini glass so the graham crackers will kind of stick to the glass. You will then set the glass rim in the graham crackers and pour the mix in and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades