Learn how to make your own jewelry starting with a gold anchor and plastic gold chain necklace by following the steps Kandee outlines in her tutorial. You will need a drill, some attachments for it, a gold pendant, gold chain, and clasps to connect your necklace. To begin, create your pendant by gluing an anchor charm to a plastic square pendant. Once you have created the pendant, drill holes in the upper portions of the pendant. Then connect the gold chains on each side of the pendant using jump rings. At each end of the chains, attach your clasps so that you can connect your necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades